If you're a Mustache regular, then you've definitely met this girl! Hannah is the Mustache store manager and assistant buyer. She's style savvy and knows more about the Mustache than pretty much anyone (other than Mr. Mustache of course).
1. When did you start working at the Mustache?
-September of 2011, so 4.5 years ago! I love working here and the people
that I get to work with! It really is such a fun job!
2. What is your favorite kind of cookie? Why?
-Fresh out of the oven chocolate chip, because duh.
3. Have you ever started petting a really cute dog and gotten completely
overwhelmed by its cuteness?
-Oh you mean to the point where you almost shed a tear because the dog is
so stinking cute? It happens more often than I’d like to admit.
4. What do you think Drake is like in real life?
-I just keep picturing him as his character from Degrassi, still can’t get past
that. It felt too real.
5. If you could only watch 3 movies for the rest of your life, what would they
-How about 4? Gone with the Wind, The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya
Sisterhood, Boondock Saints, and anything Quentin Tarantino.
6. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you recently?
-My husband and I finally bought a house? I guess it’s funny to me because
of how adult it makes me feel. But we are SO excited! It has been a long
process and we couldn’t be happier to have finally found our first home!
7. If you were to get rid of one state in the US which one would you get rid of?
-Probably Rhode Island. It’s pretty small, and I really have no desire to ever
8. What song describes your work ethic?
-Rihanna’s new song “Work”
9. Pick 2 celebs to be your parents.
-Meryl Streep (How can you not love her?!)
-Robert De Niro from the movie “The Intern”
10. Dogs are better than cats. True or false?
-How is this even a real question… (TRUE obviously)
11. Which character from New Girl to you best identify with?
-The main one, Jess. She’s weird but the majority of people like her and I
kinda feel like that’s me.
12. If you had to relive one year of high school, which year would it be?
-None of them. High school was not my favorite.
13. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being Beyoncé and 1 being Nick Carter’s solo
career) how would you rate these questions?
-Somewhere right in the middle kind of like Donald Trump’s campaign.
Where you know you should stop watching but it’s too hard to look away.